The semi-private space provides a good balance between a private office and an open space, allowing you to interact with others while maintaining some privacy.
- ENVIRONMENT: if the space is open enough, you will still benefit from the stimulation of having people working around you.
- PRIVACY : a semi-private space allows you to maintain a certain level of privacy depending on the space layout.
- GROWTH : renting a semi-private space allows you to easily increase the number of desks for your team, depending on the host policy.
- ENVIRONMENT : depending on space layout, you might be disturbed by the sound level, make sure you can picture yourself in the space.
- NETWORK : if your space is too isolated, you’ll gain less benefits from the collaborative environment.
- PRIVACY : be careful when it comes to discussing confidential matters.
Who should rent a semi-private space? Semi-private spaces are suitable for any type of business. It all comes down to the space layout and your particular privacy needs. Ask for a locker to store your confidential files.
Rent a private office! The private office rental option provides you with your own quiet space integrated within a shared office.
Pick the coworking space option to become part of a collaborative community while maintaining a flexible commitment.
The semi-private space is a balance between a private office and an open space, allowing you to interact with others while keeping some privacy.
Need an office just for you? Independent spaces will offer you complete privacy to host your company.
Business centers are an excellent solution for companies in need of high-end office services in a more traditionally corporate environment.