- Suite 400 CoWork is designed to accommodate a community of individual professionals and small start-ups.
- Designed to introduce more people and companies to the performance-based sustainability features of the world's first mulit-tenant building commissioned to be a Living Building Challenge compliant office building.
- Designed to provide a healthy work alternative to a more standard commercial office space (natural ventilation, maximum daylight, healthy air and non-toxic building materials and furnishing.)
- Setting a new standard in collaborative work environments
The floor includes:
43 dedicated workstations in individual and small cluster arrangements (each with main desk, side desk, credenza, open and closed shelving, and lockable cabinets).
- 13' ceilings with floor to ceiling windows
- 3 shared conference rooms for meetings and work privacy
- Large 'living room' with view to Seattle skyline and adjacent McGilvra Place park
- Shared kitchen
- Secure bike storage
- Men's/Women's showers
- Day use storage for bicycle commuters
12 and 24 month leases. Rates are $650-700/month all inclusive. No additional fees.