.The Yard is a creative community of open coworking and private workspaces with locations throughout New York City. Serving as a 'hybrid alternative' to standard coworking, each location features spacious lounge areas and conference rooms as well as fully furnished private office suites for 1-10 people to provide entrepreneurs and business owners the space to work productively, creatively, and efficiently.
The Yard's newest location, The Yard: Flatiron, is now accepting applications! Sitting on the corner of 5th Avenue and 27th Street, The Yard: Flatiron features a brand new interior flooded with natural light on all four floors, and suites with great views of the Flatiron Building and Madison Square Park.
From web development to graphic design, music management to cartography, the companies that call The Yard home are innovative, enterprising businesses that together make for a creative and sustainable community. Hosting weekly events like art exhibitions, meet and mingle happy hours, workshops, and networking events, The Yard's amenities extend beyond the customary WiFi and coffee by providing a personalized service, catered to your needs.
Your office is a flexible, month-to-month lease that includes:
• Unlimited 24/7 access
• Furnished office including desks, lamps, ergonomic chairs, and storage
• Lockable private office and video security system
• High speed wireless internet access
• Conference room hours each month, depending on your membership
• Printer/copies included with your membership
• Unlimited faxing and scanning
• Receptionist on duty all weekdays
• Mail and package receiving including FedEx, UPS, messenger service
• Full kitchen space
• Daily housekeeping
• Unlimited, complimentary coffee, tea, and water
• Access to all member events including networking & business-building workshops