- $3500/mo. includes NNN for taxes and insurance.
- $3500 deposit
- Space Available on December 16, 2016
- Short term lease 6 month minimum up to one year ok. Available square footage - front portion of the building 1065 sq. ft. and parking spaces in back includes shared bathroom and kitchenette. Entire building 1751 square feet available after approximately 1 year, giving room for a growing business to expand.
- Highly desireable Gateway to downtown Mountain View location. Located at the corner of El Camino and Downtown Castro street.
- Very attractive space, with high traffic and visibility.
- Walking distance to Caltrains.
- Now available as Office or Showroom. Freestanding Building
- One of busiest stretches of El Camino Real. Area holds about 10,000 people per square mile compare to city average of 6,000 and SF 16,600/sq. mile.
-Up to 42,000 cars/day greater than Downtown Redwood City (Hwy 82/Broadway) and Downtown Palo Alto (82/University) per '09 Caltrans reports.
- High Interest Property, prime start-up location
- Featured in San Jose Mercury News, article entitled Properties That Pique Your Curiousity.
- Grand Boulevard Plans for El Camino =increased walking traffic and vibrancy.
- Two dedicated parking spaces existing. Ample street parking.
- Friendly Co-tenants.
- Perfect for start-up, office space, or showroom.
- NNN lease
W. El Camino Real at Castro Street
Stone's throw to Peet's Coffee, Frankie, Johnie & Luigi's, Civic Center, Businesses, Restaurants, Bars, and Entertainment on Castro and El Camino.