We're a group of Seattle entrepreneurs, developers, and students who have joined together to encourage and support each other and the Seattle startup community. We offer:
- StartPad Countdown - a monthly lecture series on a variety of business and technical topics for software startups (1st Tuesday of each month - free)
- Referrals to service providers/professionals
- Peer support - technical help
- Office Space (month-to-month)
- Networking opportunities to assist in hiring and forming partnerships
If you're an entrepreneur, developer, or student in the Seattle area and would like more information about our group, please join now and tell us who you are and what you do.
- Never expires -- e.g. use it for two weeks in a row, or one day a month for 10 months
- Use of one of the day-desks in our open space
- Arrive between 9am and 5pm - and stay as late as you like (doors lock behind you)
- Take your stuff with you when you leave
- You get your own dedicated work area in our open space
Monthly private office
- $550/month/person - double occupancy
- 24-7 Secure Office Access
Need to get your team together for a longer meeting or focus group? You can rent our conference room space (12-person w/ A/V) for $25/hour. Please call to reserve.
All tenants are provided with:
- Office furniture (desk, chair, whiteboard)
- Internet Access (wired and wireless)
- Kitchen (stocked with soda)
- Bike locker and showers in building
- Weekly brownbag mixer (Thursdays at 12:15)
- The company of other software developers like you!