The semi-private space provides a good balance between a private office and an open space, allowing you to interact with others while maintaining some privacy.
A semi-private space is basically a space that’s not fully closed by a door. Depending on the layout of the office, the space can be very private or more open to the rest of the coworkers.
- ENVIRONMENT: if the space is open enough, you will still benefit from the stimulation of having people working around you.
- PRIVACY : a semi-private space allows you to maintain a certain level of privacy depending on the space layout.
- GROWTH : renting a semi-private space allows you to easily increase the number of desks for your team, depending on the host policy.
- ENVIRONMENT : depending on space layout, you might be disturbed by the sound level, make sure you can picture yourself in the space.
- NETWORK : if your space is too isolated, you’ll gain less benefits from the collaborative environment.
- PRIVACY : be careful when it comes to discussing confidential matters.
Who should rent a semi-private space? Semi-private spaces are suitable for any type of business. It all comes down to the space layout and your particular privacy needs.
Ask for a locker to store your confidential files.