Rent a private office! The private office rental option provides you with your own quiet space integrated within a shared office.
Many entrepreneurs choose a private office to start their business with their team.
Renting a private office in a larger space is a great way to get your company off the
- ENVIRONMENT : renting a private office is the best way to work in a calm atmosphere.
- PRIVACY : in your closed office, you can share confidential matters aloud with your colleagues.
- GROWTH : renting a private office allows you to easily increase your number of desks.
- SECURITY : your office is accessible to only you and your team.
- COST : in high demand, private offices are often slightly more expensive compared to open spaces.
- NETWORK : being disconnected from the rest of the coworkers provides fewer interactions with other companies compared to an open space.
Who should rent a private office? Private offices are perfect for companies with
extensive phone call activity (sales, operators, etc.), but also for any work that requires a
calm atmosphere for concentration. Before renting a private office, do not hesitate to ask
if the space is secured with a lock.