This is the only non-corporate coworking / hackerspace in or near Rancho Cucamonga. It has ridiculously fast fiber internet being 1200 ft from the Verizon substation. FedEx Kinkos and Starbucks across the street. Parking is plentiful, and a mobile car wash company visits every Wednesday. It is temporarily FREE if not using any equipment. Feel welcome to bring your own equipment, decorations or seating.
Membership includes good company and shared use of:
• ultra low latency 150/65 Mbps internet access via gigabit LAN or wifi
• 23"+ monitors and laptops
• microwave, electric tea kettle, Keurig coffee machine
• high speed scanner and a document camera
• 720p LCD projector
• professional shredding service
• b/w laser printer
• 60% discount on photocopies at OfficeMax
A day pass is $15. Bitcoin and silver accepted for payment.
Open hours are 8:45AM - 7:00PM M-F.