We are located in the heart of the West Loop, on the 5th floor of a 120 year-old charming building. Our building was used for industrial manufacturing for over 100 years before being converted to prime loft offices in the mid 90’s.
This industrial West Loop loft space houses hardwood floors, exposed timber ceilings, bare brick walls and your new desk. As a member, you can decide what fits your function most: a private office, reserved desk or hot desk. Collaborate with your team in our conference room which seats up to 8 or discuss breaking news in one of our private phone rooms.
- Private Office: Your own office with personal key; modern chair, overhead storage and maximum desk space, enjoy complete privacy whenever you need it
- Reserved Desk: Enjoy the same desk everyday; comfy chair, personal storage and large desk; enjoy a level of privacy while still enjoying the vibe of the space
- Hot Desk: Perfect if you’re looking for less space but maximum productivity
Onward Coworking fosters innovation and productivity in a creative setting with like-minded good people. After all, shouldn’t we enjoy work?
A few necessities to make your life easier – free for all members.
- 8 Person Conference Room
- 2 Private Phone Rooms
- Enterprise Fiber Internet (this ain’t your Grandma’s Comcast cable)
- Personal Mailing Address
- Color Printer with Scanner and Copier
- Good People
- Top Notch Security System: Key Pad Access, Security Cameras
- Kitchenette with Refrigerator, Microwave and Dishwasher
- La Colombe Coffee + Coffee Maker
- Rooftop Deck with Ridiculous City View
- In-suite Bathrooms with Showers (bikers, welcome!)
Entry fees : $0
Deposit : 3 months
Shared open space
$250 per month
Up to 5 people
Contract type : services
At least 1 month(s)
Up to 36 month(s)
5th floor with natural light
Office in a neutral spirit